Hardwood and Softwood Trimming and Removal « Back to Services
The health and vitality of hardwood and softwood trees is maximized through proactive maintenance such as shaping, aerating, lifting and demossing. Removal of hardwoods and softwoods may become necessary if the roots are destructive to sidewalks or driveways, if they are growing too close to buildings and other structures, or if the shade created is affecting the growth of adjacent trees, shrubs and/or lawns.
Our clients count on us for the periodic trimming and maintenance of their hardwoods. Our crews are experienced in all aspects of tree trimming and removal and our crews are ACRT Line Certified Arborists. We have the heavy equipment necessary to handle the largest projects safely, efficiently, and dependably.
We trim to your specifications or you can select from these standard services:
- Lifting for DOT clearance
- Limb Removal
- Cleaning and De-mossing
Whether we are working on a municipal right-of-way, in a shopping center, or in a park or office complex, ARBORx will get the job done exactly the way you want it - when you want it.
- Our crews are fully licensed and equipped to handle trees of any height or DBH and our experienced climbers are ACRT Line Certified Arborists.
- We schedule work to minimize disruption and are fully capable of working multiple shift or night only crews if necessary.
- We own all of our own equipment, meaning we can quickly schedule and complete any project.
- Our MOT Certified crews will plan and execute complex projects to FDOT standards.
- We offer stump grinding, and full stump and root removal options.